George Stobbart Animations

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

George Stobbart Animations

Postby ste » 22. September 2008, 20:02

Hi,everybody.
First of all,let me tell you how much I appreciate what you're doing,making this second and a half chapter of Broken Sword!
You're really great,guys,and I can't wait to play your game...

Anyway,I wanted to ask you a (little?) favour.Since me and a friend of mine are trying to make our own game,we'd really need an help in drawing the animations for our main character...We tried using the gif of George you've published in the main page of your site,and it works pretty well...the problem is the gif is only showing the front-animation of George.My question is...couldn't you please share your own George with us all? [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif] I was thinking maybe like a downloading content...with only the walking animations of George,of course...

I know probably what I'm asking it's a little too much ,but I'd really love to be able to create a Stobbart-style character...

Here in Italy we say "Hope never dies"
So I can only hope you answer me! [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
ste

Played Broken Sword games: All

Re: George Stobbart Animations

Postby ste » 23. September 2008, 12:45

Ok,I've asked too much...

Can You just give me some hint,perhaps?For example,how did you draw the walking animations of George?You've ripped them from the original games or you just draw them from the beginning?
ste

Postby NoTrace » 23. September 2008, 12:50

They draw it from the beginning. They weren´t allowed to copy them.
NoTrace for Beta-Test!

Ich schaue mir kurz die Buchtitel an, in der vagen Hoffnung eine Taschenbuchausgabe von "Wie man Giftspinnen bekämpft, während man an Stühle gefesselt ist" zu finden.
NoTrace
Kaplan

Played Broken Sword games: 123

Postby daJoe » 23. September 2008, 12:58

Revolutionsoftware supported us with the originals from BS and we redraw them. Maybe we could give u rescaled pngs. But i am not in a position to offer these.
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 3

Postby ste » 23. September 2008, 13:09

daJoe wrote:Revolutionsoftware supported us with the originals from BS and we redraw them. Maybe we could give u rescaled pngs. But i am not in a position to offer these.

That would be great...I want to ensure you that I would only use them for support,so I don't think you would have problems with Revolution...
You'd be very kind if you would talk to the "person who's in position to offer them".
Anyway,thank you for your answer.
ste

Postby ste » 24. September 2008, 11:13

I've just finished drawing the front animation of my character...
If You want to,I could send it to you so you can check if this could cause any problems...

I also want to tell you my game wont' be for sale,so I wont' do nothing illegal(At least,that's what I hope! [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif] )
ste

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5