Broken Sword 2.5 English Speech Pack

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

Broken Sword 2.5 English Speech Pack

Postby c_byran » 5. October 2008, 08:25

Hi. I have a couple of questions: When will the Broken Sword 2.5 - Return of the Templars. English Speech pack be complete? On an rough estimate, will it be sometime this year or next year? The reason why I wanna know is because I wanna prepair both Broken Sword I - Circle of Blood & Broken Sword II - The Smoking mirror and play them in a series.

My other question is Will there be possibly a Broken Sword 1.5? lol. I mean these half games take up for the Graphics of Broken Sword III - The Smoking Mirror and Broken Sword IV - The Angel of Death. Broken Sword 2.5 filled in the gap between 2 & 3 perfectly. Only one flaw I thought lol. If you don't jump off the Cliff in Broken Sword I in time Khan will shoot you with real lead not blanks. That made me scratch my head lol.

I wanna wish mindFactory a job well done with the Broken Sword 2.5 project. It was beautiful and enjoyable from start to finish. It made me feel happy. It was a nice relaxing game. :). Major props.
c_byran
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 1-4

Re: Broken Sword 2.5 English Speech Pack

Postby Domino » 5. October 2008, 12:45

The english version will be prepared within several months. I wouldn't expect it this year, though.
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby kilkorv » 6. October 2008, 12:06

With all due respect, I hope you'll be revising the translation as you go. The game looks, feels and sounds great so far (haven't played through yet) but the English dialogue currently seems a tad unpolished.
kilkorv

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 4

Postby BrokenSwordFan » 11. August 2009, 15:02

c_byran wrote:Hi. I have a couple of questions: When will the Broken Sword 2.5 - Return of the Templars. English Speech pack be complete? On an rough estimate, will it be sometime this year or next year? The reason why I wanna know is because I wanna prepair both Broken Sword I - Circle of Blood & Broken Sword II - The Smoking mirror and play them in a series.

My other question is Will there be possibly a Broken Sword 1.5? lol. I mean these half games take up for the Graphics of Broken Sword III - The Smoking Mirror and Broken Sword IV - The Angel of Death. Broken Sword 2.5 filled in the gap between 2 & 3 perfectly. Only one flaw I thought lol. If you don't jump off the Cliff in Broken Sword I in time Khan will shoot you with real lead not blanks. That made me scratch my head lol.

I wanna wish mindFactory a job well done with the Broken Sword 2.5 project. It was beautiful and enjoyable from start to finish. It made me feel happy. It was a nice relaxing game. :). Major props.

yes please make broken sword 1.5 and broken sword 3.5 thank you. [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
I glanced over the books, vaguely hoping to find a copy of 'How to deal with poisonous spiders while tied to a chair'
BrokenSwordFan
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 2.5

Postby blablabla » 2. October 2009, 23:15

Any updates :) ?
blablabla
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 4

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5