Well done v.2

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

Well done v.2

Postby Lafayette » 28. January 2010, 16:04

Dear creative minds,

just had to add my bit to the praise that's been already heaped on your guys ... and rightly so!
In the name of a circle of ppl who received your project with anticipation (friends, family..) I'd like to tell you how impressed I am with your creation. Hopefully life will reward you for your dedication --- with lots of good karma [smilie=angle.gif]

Habe das Spiel noch nicht durch, da ich die ganze Zeit den Anderen erzählen muss, was grade passiert. Es ist aber von Anfang an eine ästhetische Freude, alles stimmt (Ton, Bild, Farbenpracht, Stimmung, Dialog - die Musik ist sogar noch besser als im Original). Das deutsche Dialog ist witzig und clever geschrieben, musste manchmal laut lachen - und dann alle um mich herum jedes mal detailiert einweihen (this explains why I haven't completed the adventure yet). Wir kosten also jeden Moment voll aus. The English subtitles are also quite well done - even more so, compared with some of the crappy official "professional" subtitles supplied with European movies on the Anglosaxon market.

Unser herzliches "Dankeschön" an das Baphomet 2.5 Team!

An mindFactory und an alle Adventure-Fans, ein freundlicher Gruß aus Budapest, Ungarn!
Lafayette

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5