keep up the good work, people

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

keep up the good work, people

Postby Camrade KGB » 3. February 2005, 15:18

I gotta admit that I was a little bit confused (like this: :shock: ) when a friend of mine had sent me a demo version of your project in an email. When I ran the game I couldn't believe my eyes. You people are actually making it happen. The non-professional community doing a professional job. Some of the fangames really suck. You actually can tell the difference in the first moment you run the game. With your demo I almost got tricked.
Having said that, I got to bitch a little bit 'fcourse. My woes adress only one aspect of your work: LET US KNOW THAT THE DEVELOPMENT IS ACTUALLY PROGRESSING. I mean at least once in two weeks give some brief notice like: "the team is alive and doing nothing" or "the team is alive and doing something". K. That's enough bitching I guess.
To all the people who say that adventure games are dead, I just say to go to your site and hang around a bit.
Thank you for making this happen.
All the best,
Camrade KBG[/i]
Camrade KGB

Postby Domino » 3. February 2005, 16:20

Hey,

thanks for the compliments. ;) We really do the best we can. However it's quite difficult to work very fast when the project isn't commercial, we have other occupations and there are no proffessionals in the team :)

P.S.
The team is alive and doing something :)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

"alive and doing something" - that's all we need t

Postby Camrade KBG » 3. February 2005, 16:53

But seriously. Keep up the good work.
See you here in some time.
Cheers
Camrade KBG

Return to News-Kommentare