Anniversary

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Anniversary

Postby Stobb » 17. September 2005, 22:09

Looks great! Good work!
Stobb

New site looks good WOOT! Broken Sword 4 comin out

Postby Hando » 19. September 2005, 10:56

lookin forward to 2.5

Give me Money :twisted:
Hando

Postby Hando » 19. September 2005, 10:58

Hey
just wondering are the same voice actors going to be used in broken sword 2.5 that were in 1,2 and 3?
i hope so :D
Hando

Postby Chris » 19. September 2005, 11:21

They use the same German actors. There are no definite plans for an English localisation yet.
Chris
Kaplan

Postby Guest » 19. September 2005, 16:34

looks great ! :D

Postby Guest » 20. September 2005, 11:43

The site looks great but i hope you dont use different voice actors otherwise itll fall to shit, ive seen too many series where they have done that and it dosent work, it only serves as a constant and painful reminder about the corners that have been cut.

p.s sorry about the language.

:)

BSFAN

Postby Tooms » 20. September 2005, 16:30

Thank you for your comments! We are going to release an English version only with English subtitles. If we have enough capacities there is the possibility to release also an English synchronization as Chris said. But that's only an option. Keep this in mind.
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

BS

Postby A. » 23. September 2005, 10:08

f*** brokwn sword 3 ,this is not broken sword to me,im waiting for 2.5 and i hope that game will be released in this or next year
A.

Postby Guest » 23. September 2005, 21:58

i have just tried the preview and i must say that for a fan game it is just wonderful. I´m really proud of you guys! Keep up the good work! We, BS fans, will be waiting for the game to be finished. If it is impossible for you to put some english voices there, for me at lest, that´s not a problem at all as long as the subtitles are there. Otherwise, i will have to do that german course i should have done years ago! :wink:

Postby Jeremy 2 » 24. September 2005, 14:58

Looks GREAT,but the progress is gone! :( Please put it on again! :cry:
Jeremy 2

New Site

Postby Casper » 25. September 2005, 21:14

Hi guys.

Brilliant new layout. Very proud to be a part of the team. :D

Don't hesitate contacting me if you want me to do some more translating-work on the danish microsite.

KR

Casper
Casper

Progress Page

Postby BS Fan » 26. September 2005, 15:14

Please bring back the progress page! :(
BS Fan

Postby RadekK » 26. September 2005, 17:18

Tooms wrote:Thank you for your comments! We are going to release an English version only with English subtitles. If we have enough capacities there is the possibility to release also an English synchronization as Chris said. But that's only an option. Keep this in mind.

Would it be possible to play with German speech and English subtitles? It is *much* better experience with any speech, no matter what the language is :)

btw. What will be licencing of BS 2,5? Just freeware or maybe Open Source? The second one would probably accelerate porting to Linux/MacOS X, because community might help a lot :)
RadekK

Postby Tooms » 26. September 2005, 21:38

RadekK wrote:Would it be possible to play with German speech and English subtitles? It is *much* better experience with any speech, no matter what the language is :)

Yeah! :-) You can mix every available speech pack with any available subtitles.
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Return to News-Kommentare