Let the show begin

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Postby Guest » 2. December 2005, 01:34

vbtricks wrote:Well,

the video is encoded using DivX, so go download the decoder at:
http://www.divx.com/divx/play/download/

@BS-Team:
Why do use version 3 of the codec? Version 5/6 might allow better quality at lower bitrate. Or XVid. Just a proposal.

Stefan

Now i got it :)......thanks

Postby Guest » 2. December 2005, 11:10

there probably really busy making the game so there putting little things on their website to keep us interested and the name of the clip is intro part 1 so for god sake have some patience.

keep up the good work :D

Postby Faux? » 2. December 2005, 18:23

nice.........music??? disappointed :(
Faux?

Postby Guest » 3. December 2005, 02:40

this was great! good work! hope to se more soon! :D :D and btw i played it in WMP works fine ;)

No more whining

Postby ankut » 3. December 2005, 16:38

Great job guys, glad to see a major update!

To everyone who's saying "blah blah only music blah blah credits" -- shut up. These people work hard to us what we want for free, so be thankful for what you get.
ankut

Re: No more whining

Postby Guest » 4. December 2005, 01:13

ankut wrote:Great job guys, glad to see a major update!

To everyone who's saying "blah blah only music blah blah credits" -- shut up. These people work hard to us what we want for free, so be thankful for what you get.

Amen to that.

Postby Faux? » 4. December 2005, 07:54

its disappointing because it was hyped up and its just a bunch of credits, im not criticizing anyones work, just dissapointed because i was expecting more.
Faux?

Postby migas » 4. December 2005, 22:49

Worry in finishing the game, and to put it available for download! :evil:
migas

Postby Guest » 5. December 2005, 10:40

yeah, well revolution released a clip for bs4 which was just credits and i havent seen anyone complain about that, quiet the opposite actually - so whats the differance?? :?

intro

Postby drebin » 6. December 2005, 00:57

I was really looking forward to some intro movie with george and nico, but all i could see was the credits; a bit disapointing :( . But good work tough...
drebin

intro

Postby seaduck » 6. December 2005, 13:23

Music: Very nice job!

Content: Hmm.. whatching 2 minutes 50 seconds of credits and panning manuscripts, no action at all, absolutely nothing to draw your attention. Sorry, but this is quite disappointing.

Language/technical: It seems to me that you created a crossbreed of English/German as the position names are in English and the game title is in german. Well I don't know how you feel about this, but if I saw a crossbread of my mother tongue with English like this, it would seem VERY ugly to me. I suppose you did it because you don't want to have an AVI for each version?

Why not separate the background from the credit text, and overlay them run-time? You can include the credits for each separate language, either as pre-rendered images, or render them just-in-time, before the intro starts.
seaduck

Postby georgey » 6. December 2005, 19:42

very bad wen can we c sum actual decent game play?? and why is it in bloody german have use 4gt hu won the war
georgey

WE WANT MORE

Postby verginsteeI » 9. December 2005, 09:47

:evil: :evil: What the heck was that? :evil: Booooo :x

I downloaded 40 Mb just to see the credits???
Sure the book in the background and the music where good,but it wasn't worth the announcement "Relax and Enjoy". :cry:

Enjoy what?Your names?

I expected :!: MUCH MORE :!: (like a cutscene with George flying back to Paris, or a really evil conspiracy or something like that).

the video should be the ending ,not the intro of the game.
verginsteeI

Postby Chris » 9. December 2005, 11:19

BS1 had the credits in the beginning, too. Remember the crow flying over Paris and all the names coming up?

And btw: Right, now I remember. The War was won by the English language. Sure. :wink:
Chris
Kaplan

Postby Guest » 10. December 2005, 14:44

year it did but it also had more than a book if they had said credits instead of opening scene i would not have been disapointed :twisted:

Postby Chris » 10. December 2005, 15:42

I am dissapointed, too, because I expected an opening scene. I just wanted to tell verginsteeI that it is rubbish that "the video should be the ending, not the intro of the game", because BS1 had the credits in the beginning, too.
In the old times every movie had the credits in the beginning and no credits in the ending.
Chris
Kaplan

Postby Tooms » 10. December 2005, 17:42

Thank you for all comments you've made. And sorry that we make you so disappointed with this download and its annoucement. In the future we'll try to tease our downloads more correctly. Thank you for you loyalty!
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby Social » 11. December 2005, 21:04

There wasn't even any real reason to release this.

Lame move... oh well. I'll check back in a year
Social

Postby Chris » 12. December 2005, 00:01

Dry up, boy. The quality of the credits is still amazing despite of us having expected something different.
Chris
Kaplan

Postby snoopy » 12. December 2005, 01:46

I found the introduction better of the broken sword 2.5 to the 4! and anything else! the rest is letter! auu auu :o
snoopy

PreviousNext

Return to News-Kommentare