According to schedule

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Re: According to schedule

Postby chas-g » 8. April 2008, 23:53

I think too many people are putting too much presure on these good people who are giving everybody (who wants it) a free game in which they have spent so very long creating. Lets not hassle them right near the end as that's how mistakes/bugs creep in. We can all be patient a little longer! I myself am really looking forward to an English version, but it's only fair that a German version takes priority since it's been created by mainly German people. I hope that if Rolf Saxon (voice of George Stobbart) isn't initially interested in providing his voice to this project, he might if & when he sees how good the completed game is. Surely his pride won't allow someone else to voice what really is his part!!
chas-g

Postby Domino » 10. April 2008, 12:16

Thanks for understanding, chas-g :)
As it was said several times, we are doing our best and there will, as well, probably be an english version. We'll try to make it as professional as possible, too :)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby Dippy » 11. April 2008, 11:43

Hey hey!

I really couldn't care less if this game was in German or English i'm going to play it no matter what! Well aslong as it has English Subtitles! :) Maybe i'll learn abit of German? ;)

Anyway, i've been following the release of this game for a long time now, as a longterm fan of the game you have produced something incredible :) Can't wait to finally play this game looking forward to so much!

Bitte!!

Now I have to see which button is to post this comment? Maybe "Vorschau"? Hehe :)

<3
Dippy

Postby Daniel Pharos » 11. April 2008, 11:59

Dippy wrote:Now I have to see which button is to post this comment? Maybe "Vorschau"? Hehe :)

Hey, you can switch to English by going to User Control Panel (top left), Board Preferences and changing to English there.
(precise walkthru is"Persönlicher Bereich" / "Einstellungen" / "Meine Sprache" / "British English" / "Absenden")
- Daniel Pharos
Soundtrack Composer
http://www.KnightsOfSoundtrack.com
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos

Played Broken Sword games: 3

Previous

Return to News-Kommentare