According to schedule

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Re: According to schedule

Postby Vlad » 14. March 2008, 04:50

daJoe: Ok. Thanks. Hm... Would it be alright if I tried to contact him through e-mail? Maybe he change his mind if he notices how many of his fans who wants him to help out with this project? Of course I would need his e-mail then to do this.
Vlad

Postby daJoe » 14. March 2008, 11:16

I will ask Tooms about it, maybe he doenst want to get on his nerves, or he has further information. But at least i think why not. And as George has the most text, would be great to have an professional doing him. Thx for ur offer for help.
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 3

Postby daJoe » 14. March 2008, 12:10

Tooms wrote that there are no further information to add. And its fine with him. Responsible for english synchronisation are miracle2k and Domino. So if u get some reply, it would be great to forward it to them. Thx
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Postby Bloom » 17. March 2008, 00:34

At last we're gonna get one of the most expected adventure game (I love Broken Sword so much and I'm sure you're one will be AWESOME!)!!! Thank you for your work!! I have just a question; will the game be released in French? Otherwise I'm ok to participate at the traduction [smilie=angle.gif]
Bloom

Postby Tooms » 17. March 2008, 08:13

We are going to offer several languages with the help of our fans. Please send me a private a message with your eMail address and we will contact you after the game release with further information helping us. Thanks for your trust. :-D
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby steven parker » 17. March 2008, 17:23

Well yer im extremely excited [smilie=wohow.gif] about broken sword it was the first game i ever got i completed after a year lol quite long but i was young.
I absoulty cant wait its gonna be awesome i hope! [smilie=coolgun.gif] [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
steven parker

Postby ciaran182 » 17. March 2008, 23:36

I have e-mailed Rolf in the past and gotten replys from hime, i could pass on information to him if you want me to try???

e-mail me : kinkydevlin@hotmail.co.uk

if you want me to try talking to him!
ciaran182

Postby jamer125 » 18. March 2008, 14:02

glad your making this game broken sword 1 and 2 are the best versions i dont think it matters if its in english or german its still broken sword
jamer125

Postby mickm7 » 21. March 2008, 13:56

Wow i cant wait til this game comes out, the first two broken sword games were the best! iv played the demo which what great and take me back to the first two games, i mite dig the old games out and play them tonight, good luck with development, cant wait!!
mickm7

Played Broken Sword games: all

Postby Julius » 23. March 2008, 08:07

Did you try to contact the guys who did the french voices of the original game ? Maybe I can try to do that it if you want :) Tell me...
Julius

Postby Domino » 27. March 2008, 15:41

Sorry for a late reply.
The topic about the english voices was left behind for a while, so I gotta speak with a couple of members once more. I'm really eager to make an english version, since I'm not german-speaking myself (though, I'm the only one in the team :) ).
So, I'll provide any news that I have in the nearest days :)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby Guest » 31. March 2008, 15:25

Hello from Estonia!
I just have to say that I was in awe when I found out that this game was being made! Broken Sword I and II are two of my all-time favourite games. After having played the demo version of your game, I can see you are continuing in the very same witty and fun line of the first games. Glad to see! :) Can I say I am very-very excited about the game coming out very soon? [smilie=thumbup.gif]

I think the German version will be good language practice. :) Especially with subtitles. ;)

Thank you for bringing a smile on my face. I am eagerly waiting for the game!
Best wishes!
Brit

Postby Tooms » 31. March 2008, 18:32

[smilie=welcome1.gif] Greetings to Estonia! What a pleasure to get a response from your country. We are happy about your excitement and wish you a lot of fun playing Broken Sword 2.5! [smilie=wohow.gif]
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Postby tritonite » 6. April 2008, 20:12

Hello from Portugal! :)

Broken Sword 1 & 2 are my favorite games from all time, thanks for making 2.5.

And please try to do a nice English talkie version, lots of people will appreciate! :D

PS: I can help with the translation to Portuguese, email me: ripzone@hotpop.com

Thanks again!
tritonite

Postby Jason » 6. April 2008, 22:26

Great!
I can't even remember how many years I have been waiting for this game.
You guys are awesome! [smilie=thumbup.gif]
I have to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart! And I really appreciate all the work you have done...

Can't wait 'till the english speaking version comes out (If it comes out). I'm sure you will do your best to get this version out as well.
Jason

Postby daJoe » 7. April 2008, 00:04

that's how it is, english talkie will take additional time, but we will try to find suited speaker.
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Postby myrciulik_maestro » 7. April 2008, 22:20

I just noticed that these guys aren't posting too many articles here! They only post regulaly on the Deutsch page! It' s not fair! Why don't they write those things in English too? It's frustrating! If only I knew german! One more thing: When is that release date? Huh? There is a month since they wrote the article when they stated that the release date will SOON be announced![smilie=oops.gif] I am sorry. You might say I exagerate with this comment, but wtf, after 6 years of waiting, a few weeks do seem like an eternity...
myrciulik_maestro

Postby daJoe » 8. April 2008, 00:03

=) i think tooms stated somewhere else (in german) that its 1 week to announcement of release date, We are sorry that the english version of our website is not that often updated, due to most of the team speaks german. Surely thats a lame excuse, as we have obviously enough fans, speaking only english. But only the less interesting news are not translated to english.
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Postby Daniel Pharos » 8. April 2008, 11:12

myrciulik_maestro wrote:I just noticed that these guys aren't posting too many articles here! They only post regulaly on the Deutsch page! It' s not fair!

Sorry if you feel that way, if there is anything you need to know, just ask, I will help as far as I can.
- Daniel Pharos
Soundtrack Composer
http://www.KnightsOfSoundtrack.com
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos

Played Broken Sword games: 3

Postby Tooms » 8. April 2008, 11:18

According to daJoe, I can confirm that we translate only important news into English. For example Timanfaya is another fanmade game only available in German. So it makes no sense to translate the news. Nevertheless, sorry for this.
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

PreviousNext

Return to News-Kommentare