A dream comes true

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Re: A dream comes true

Postby angel00100 » 30. June 2008, 21:21

hey just wondering if u need voice actors i can try and help i may not be good its just if u need them i am english btw lol!!! and congrats
angel00100

Postby daJoe » 30. June 2008, 21:26

if u send Domino a personal message with ur emailadress, he will most likely contact u
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 3

Postby Symph » 5. July 2008, 15:23

This comes out on my birthday!! Thank you so much, looking forward to it immensely.
Symph

Postby Rick » 6. July 2008, 03:24

Congratulations guys, after so much time and effort it has all the looks of an excellent job. I'm counting the days!
Thanks, and hails from a brazilian fan.
Rick

Postby George1234 » 8. July 2008, 10:56

I would really like to translate all to Croatian/Serbian languages. Can I please ?
Will someone ever e-mail me ? :( Please: masterofdisaster@net.hr

Thanks guys ;)
George1234

Postby Tooms » 8. July 2008, 17:08

I've already added you to our list. You will be automatically informed with further details on translation right afterthe game release. Please be patient and thanks for offering your help again! :-)
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby George1234 » 9. July 2008, 00:04

great, thanx alot :>

Rgds
George1234

Postby guest » 11. July 2008, 01:58

Will the source-code be available?

Postby The Pirate Reviewer » 16. July 2008, 18:44

I've been reading the thread and I've noticed people asking for english subtitles... and I thought like, the subtitles include the inventory and object tags too, right? Otherwise there would be no point in creating subtitles since you can't play if you don't understand what the objects are.
And... how exactly are you going to provide the game download? You realise that if the game has 600 MB or more, a direct download would stink! [smilie=blink.gif] So, are you going to provide a torrent in order to make the game downloadable?!
The Pirate Reviewer

Postby Tooms » 16. July 2008, 19:36

Yeah, a torrent will be available, too. Besides some other download possibilities. And I have another good news for you: Not only the subtitles, but also the objetcs in the inventory and the game menue will be translated!
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby Guest » 27. July 2008, 01:54

Is the release postponed again? It says 60+ days and that's way after Aug 21st...

Postby coal-goat » 27. July 2008, 02:47

nooooo !! please say the 62 days is an error and it will infact be released on the 21st as promised.. [smilie=ziped.gif]
coal-goat

Postby Domino » 27. July 2008, 11:29

Unfortunately, this is true. There will be an english news about this soon (it's already posted in the german section).
We had announced a couple of other release dates previously (a couple of years ago), but then we just couldn't manage to finish the game. This time we only posponed it one month and only because we want to publish a good product (all finished and tested, too) :) So, please, just wait a little bit longer - we are doing our best and we are hoping that it's worth waiting ;)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Previous

Return to News-Kommentare