A dream comes true

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Re: A dream comes true

Postby MoogleYuna » 22. April 2008, 11:33

Oh, yes!!!!

Woo - hoo!!!

Ausgezeichnet!!!

Am I excited?

Well... what do YOU think?
MoogleYuna

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 3

Postby midz » 22. April 2008, 16:50

thats fantastic, great job!
greets from Czech Republic
midz

Postby myrciulik » 22. April 2008, 21:34

Finally, I've been waiting for um... 2, 3 years for this. I don't care if the game is in German, as long as there are English subtitles. Really. I tried to learn German (not for this game, I just wanted to know the language), but I was too lazy to go on so I stood for Romanian end English.
If you need a good tester, I'm at your service. Believe me, I finished all BS games without using any walkthroughs. Well... most of them. I have to admit I needed some hints at the manuscripts in BS4, but let's stay ontopic...
As I've seen from the demo, the game will be a success. If you could sell it you'd make people fight for a place in front of the line...
Just a little problem with the demo: when I downloaded and played it a while ago it worked perfectly, but now, when I thought I should play it again, I couldn't stop myself not noticing that it runs slow. Just try it and you'll see. Maybe the guys modified the pc requirements???
Anyway, I'm counting the remaining days. If I could wait 3 years, four months is a piece of cake. [smilie=thumbup.gif] [smilie=thumbup.gif] [smilie=thumbup.gif] Good work. Finally some fans manage to FINISH a game. The news are great after the disappointment with the Indy fan games. Keep up the good work guys!
myrciulik

Postby kat » 22. April 2008, 21:53

That is fantastic news :) Thanks for all the hard hours you guys have put in! The idea of some english voices to is very exciting, looking forward to further developments. [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
kat
Knappe

Postby vix » 22. April 2008, 22:30

fantastic news, i cant wait!! counting down the days!!! roll on 21st!!! [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
vix

Postby dancawar » 23. April 2008, 09:13

just before my birthday too.......... how exciting...

congrats, i'm looking forward to this more than i was bs4.... is that wrong?
dancawar

Postby daJoe » 23. April 2008, 17:29

probably not, as i never played bs4 *g*
daJoe
Johannes Reim
Johannes Reim

Postby Chatzivagias Christos » 24. April 2008, 19:01

Congatulations * 1000

I am very jealous to see your dream come true i hope one day become my true too !!! [smilie=thumbup.gif]
Chatzivagias Christos

Re: Great work!

Postby Alex » 26. April 2008, 15:00

Great job guys!
Alex

Postby Domino » 26. April 2008, 15:17

Thanks a lot :) Though, we still gotta finish it all.
Anyway, Chatzivagias Christos, r u making a similar project, too? (Just being curious here.)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby sunny » 29. April 2008, 11:52

can i say, thank you all!!

just a few days ago i was seriously thinking of making a broken sword game, then i came across your site today!!

amazing, well im at work, just want to say please release with english voices,

P.S. IM SURE WE ALL CAN AFFORD £6 ATLEAST,
i really dont mind paying for the game,m as i know you must have worked very hard to get it to the standards of broken swords original name!!

fantastic

sunny
sunny

Postby Italian boy » 1. May 2008, 11:36

Hi, I'm italina and i love broken sword. i'm very happy for new edit of broken sword 2.5 but i hope that you traslate it into italian because it's very difficult play into english. [smilie=oops.gif] sorry for english that is incorrect [smilie=oops.gif] goodbye........from italy [smilie=thumbup.gif]
Italian boy

Postby Guest » 1. May 2008, 16:43

Congratulations on getting a release date out. I played the demo and just loved it.
I think I will wait a bit longer for the english translation. I hope you have a lot of bandwidth because come download day you guys are going to be swamped.

Postby c_byran » 3. May 2008, 20:30

So, how come you choosen to release da game by August 21 why not August 1st or better yet July 21st? lol. I mean is the game complete? Or are you guys beta testing the game and polishing things up? I hope you do a wonderful job for this fine work of art. [smilie=wohow.gif] I am soo happy I could almost pee my pants. Well, I'll save that when the version with the English subtitles and English voices is released. :)

So, have you taken me up on mt bright idea I released in the forum a week ago??? lol.

Well talk to you later folks.

Take Care,

c_byran
c_byran
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 1-4

Postby Domino » 3. May 2008, 22:40

Hi,

well, I can assure you that the game not finished yet and there's still quite a lot of work left. The release date is related to the Games Convention date, that's all.
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby Monjon » 4. May 2008, 00:39

And of course it´s very cool to see some Broken Sword 2.5-Guys at the GC :)
Monjon
Ritter

Postby Guest » 5. May 2008, 12:35

I'm really grateful for all this effort you have done expecting nothing in return.
Thank you very very much. I'm sure it will be a great game.

Postby Domino » 5. May 2008, 13:54

Oh, we will get lots in return: we will gain thankfulness from the fans and, if we succeed, maybe respect. That's more than we could expect ;)
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Postby DamRho » 5. May 2008, 16:41

Excellent =)

Well done and congratulations to the team. I'm looking forward to a true and proper sequel to the first two Broken Sword games.
DamRho

Postby AGH » 6. May 2008, 20:44

myrciulik wrote:As I've seen from the demo, the game will be a success. If you could sell it you'd make people fight for a place in front of the line...

Well, if you have a Paypal account, you can still make a donation to the project I think. Just for the hard work [smilie=weight_lift.gif].

Perhaps I'll do it in the future...
AGH
Knappe

PreviousNext

Return to News-Kommentare