Broken Sword 2.5 five weeks later

Meinungen zu unseren News.
Comments to our News: Feedback to our news.

Re: Broken Sword 2.5 five weeks later

Postby alex » 4. September 2008, 15:34

Broken sword 2.5 is a dream. I could wait for years. Thank you very much for your efforts. Remember "community", this game is free, and it is make from people who have just a real love for this game.
Thanks a lot.
P.S.: I'm italian, sorry for my english
alex

Postby Deville » 11. September 2008, 18:04

17 Days!!!!!!!!! Woohoooooooooooooooo
Deville

Postby George1234 » 15. September 2008, 16:17

Dude, still 2 weeks till release :D can't wait

<3 u guys, Greets from Croatia
George1234

Postby AGH » 15. September 2008, 19:39

It seems that the final arrangement has been done, and that we'll have the game on 28th. Great!!!.

Now, how many downloads do you think BS2.5 will have the first week?. Perhaps 100,000? [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif].

Try to guess.
AGH
Knappe

Postby daH » 24. September 2008, 19:56

Hi, we are a group of italian BS fans. We are actors, too!!

We are really interested in making the italian version of the games, i mean translation and italian voices.
If there's any possibility that our dream will come true, please contact me at this address:

ilbiancoattorno[at]gmail[dot]com

or

marchesedecarabas[at]yahoo[dot]it

Thanx, and congratulations, your work is amazing!!!!

daH (and the others)
daH

Postby Deville » 27. September 2008, 08:24

One more day! One more day!!!
Deville

Postby Legendary Hero » 27. September 2008, 13:12

TOMORROW woot woot xD
Legendary Hero

Postby ang » 27. September 2008, 15:07

TOMORROW, TOMORROW I LUV YA TOMORROW...
Anyone have any idea what time it will be available? i'll be checking from midnight onwards [smilie=wohow.gif]
ang

Postby Discostu » 27. September 2008, 15:08

ang wrote:Anyone have any idea what time it will be available? i'll be checking from midnight onwards [smilie=wohow.gif]

They said it will be released in the afternoon or evening.
Discostu
Kaplan

Played Broken Sword games: 1-2

Postby Pregnant Orc » 27. September 2008, 17:32

Ah but afternoon/evening in what timezone? *Dun dun duh!*

Never posted here before but I want to say thank you very much to the people who worked on it now since I might not have time after the release [smilie=angle.gif]
Pregnant Orc

Postby chas » 27. September 2008, 18:58

Good luck & Good health to all the people behind the scenes who are making this game possible & FOR FREE.

Having waited this long I'm going to do the unimaginable - wait for the English language version. I'm ever hopeful that Rolf Saxon will be doing the voice of George. But as my Nan use to say "You can wish in one hand & S*it in the other, & see which hand fills up first". Having said that I would pay a token amount towards hiring him - say 2 euros (provided I could pay by credit card in to a proper secure site). Now 2 euros might not sound much, but I'm confident that there are many English speaking people who would also be willing to pay.
chas
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 1-4

Postby Discostu » 27. September 2008, 19:14

As far as I know the reason why Rolf Saxon won't do the voice is not a question of money. He doesn't want to do it because he's afraid that with his voice people will think it's an official game and won't acknowledge the fact that it was done by fans in their spare time.
Discostu
Kaplan

Played Broken Sword games: 1-2

Postby BOBO » 28. September 2008, 00:43

Today's Dha DAY ! D-DAY ! [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif] i seen the German fans already started searching for the game on the Torrent.
If the game is going to be uploaded on a Torrent then we could all download it pretty fast .... at least i hope so [smilie=angle.gif]
Anyway i cant Thank the guys who worked on this project enough ! I'M SO HAPPY! I've seen some new pics from game 2 days ago and i was totally AMAZED [smilie=kewl.gif] [smilie=thumbup.gif] GOD BLESS You All ^^
BOBO

Played Broken Sword games: All

Postby Deville » 28. September 2008, 08:56

The day has finally come!!! A big thank you to all who made this possible. We've had four Broken Sword games in the 12 years its been out, Which shows just how special this game is to the fans. I know that everyone says thanks to the makers of this game but you have truly done a great thing.

All hail Broken Sword 2.5!!!!
Deville

Postby angiel » 28. September 2008, 10:16

its today! where is it? ive been checking every hour since i woke up (early, i dont do sunday morning usually!)
i saw the fine rolf saxon in an episode of Poirot the other day, i kept closing my eyes every time he had any dialogue and all i could see in my minds eye was Georgie, lol. is that sad?
angiel

Postby Daniel Pharos » 28. September 2008, 10:29

Hey there, see the newsletter, we estimate a release in the afternoon or evening. We are on the finishing touches.
- Daniel Pharos
Soundtrack Composer
http://www.KnightsOfSoundtrack.com
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos

Played Broken Sword games: 3

Postby The Joe » 28. September 2008, 12:14

The wait is over :D
The Joe

Postby Orion » 29. September 2008, 18:11

Thank you friends for this game. I was waiting a very long time, but it was worth it.

I don't understand german and I would prefer an english dub, but I think the voice acting is very professional and pleasant to hear.

Graphic and music are really beautiful.

I can't tell much about the story, because I just started to play, but so far, so good [smilie=thumbup.gif].

Danke schön
Thank you
Dziękuję

Cheers!
"As usual, there's a great woman behind every idiot" - John Lennon
Orion

Postby oktarina » 29. September 2008, 21:51

Wow. I have to admit that you managed to make one very addictive game. As soon as I got home today, I installed it and after that... well, hours passed. I enjoyed each and every scene of it. Really well done! [smilie=thumbup.gif] All the new places and people just fit so well together with the old, I loved all the cute things from first two games that I recognised on the way. "Don't cross the road before the little man shows green." [smilie=angle.gif] Absolutely lovely!
The game was flowing all the time and I only had to look for a tip twice (and once it was really stupid of me not to think of it). And as I couldn't stop playing until the game was finished, I think this means it's addictive. ;)

THANK YOU / DANKE SCHÖN for a wonderful game to everyone who put their effort into making it!
I am really happy to see what a wondeful result the game is. [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]

All the best wishes from Estonia! [smilie=thumbup.gif]
oktarina

Played Broken Sword games: 1 and 2

Previous

Return to News-Kommentare