Stuck in Broken Sword 2

Andere Themen als Baphomets Fluch 2.5.
Other Topics: A topic besides Broken Sword 2.5.

Stuck in Broken Sword 2

Postby Guest » 2. December 2005, 23:42

I have gotten stuck on Zombie Island :( So I searched true the Internet for a answer and I found this about it

Follow this path until you encounter a boar. Save your game here just in case you screw up, but
anyway, put the dart in the reed and then use it on the boar. Before the boar takes off, grab a hold of
the branch behind George and the boar will uncover a hidden path to the north.

Apparently I should have taken a hold of the branch but I didn't and now I am stuck :cry: Maybe someone here knows the answer for my problem ? If else I will have to start all over again :(

Postby Brown750 » 2. December 2005, 23:46

Strange I thought I was logged in :o
Brown750
Knappe

Postby Hoshi » 4. December 2005, 18:17

Are you sure that this wasn't a kind of easter egg?
I can't remember having done this and I got through the game.

You just have to leave at the right and then do something with that "stone". (Sorry, I don't find a better word for it.) I don't want to tell too much. If you can't find the solution, check on another website or write here what exactly you've already done. So I (or somebody else) will be able to tell you, what you have to do.
Die Antwort auf die große Frage nach dem Leben, dem Universum und dem ganzen Rest ist 42.
Hoshi
Kaplan

Played Broken Sword games: 1 2 3

Postby Der Geist aus der U-Bahn » 4. December 2005, 20:48

It´s true that there´s no way to continue if you did not click on that branch. I hope you got a savegame somewhere before that part...
Der Geist aus der U-Bahn
Kaplan

Postby Brown750 » 4. December 2005, 23:55

Der Geist aus der U-Bahn wrote:It´s true that there´s no way to continue if you did not click on that branch. I hope you got a savegame somewhere before that part...

No I don't have have a savegame before that part :( I thought I had to search the exit true the jungle. Now I have to start all over again :cry:
Brown750
Knappe

Postby Der Geist aus der U-Bahn » 5. December 2005, 15:20

Do you play it on PC? Then it should be possible to find a savegame on the net before that incident.
Der Geist aus der U-Bahn
Kaplan

Postby gelachen » 5. December 2005, 20:55

When I played it at the frst time I didn´t got the branch too :)

So I know if you are going into the dschungle, there is one entrence, where you can go through the stone... it was somewhere ... on the right side in the middle I think... just search, you will find it!!!
... er schaut mich an als hätte ich auf einer Beerdigung gepupst...
gelachen
Knappe

Postby Tooms » 7. December 2005, 19:31

Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby Brown750 » 8. December 2005, 01:26

gelachen wrote:When I played it at the frst time I didn´t got the branch too :)

So I know if you are going into the dschungle, there is one entrence, where you can go through the stone... it was somewhere ... on the right side in the middle I think... just search, you will find it!!!

Thank you :D I found the middle entrance you where talking about now I can continue again :) and thank you Tooms for the link for the savegames but I won't need them anymore :wink:

And the rest of you also thanks for trying to help me :D
Brown750
Knappe

Return to Andere Themen