first time playing this demo hehe

In Baphomets Fluch 2.5 nicht weiterzukommen ist nicht schön. Fragen zum Spielverlauf können hier gestellt werden.
Game Help: Broken Sword 2.5 is a real brain twister for you? Ask questions about the course of the game here.

first time playing this demo hehe

Postby kingbass » 19. September 2008, 17:07

for the first time playing this demo i seemed to have gotten stuck lol and thats a first to be honest XD

iv spoken with the bartender i asked i wanted a room i spoke to him about everything i tried picking up the soup and nothing? im kinda stuck at the very beginning lol

help i need indeed :) lol

i have no items on me or anything sooo...
kingbass
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: all

Re: first time playing this demo hehe

Postby kingbass » 19. September 2008, 18:01

plz help would be great XD [smilie=thumbup.gif]
kingbass
Knappe

Postby NoTrace » 19. September 2008, 18:06

which demo do you play? the first or the second?
NoTrace for Beta-Test!

Ich schaue mir kurz die Buchtitel an, in der vagen Hoffnung eine Taschenbuchausgabe von "Wie man Giftspinnen bekämpft, während man an Stühle gefesselt ist" zu finden.
NoTrace
Kaplan

Played Broken Sword games: 123

Postby kingbass » 19. September 2008, 18:08

second one since first one doesnt work for me for some reason...

im sorta inside the bar cant do much really aint got any items spoke to the bar man examined most things in the room and nothing :(
kingbass
Knappe

Postby NoTrace » 19. September 2008, 18:32

hint: try to cut the soap
NoTrace for Beta-Test!

Ich schaue mir kurz die Buchtitel an, in der vagen Hoffnung eine Taschenbuchausgabe von "Wie man Giftspinnen bekämpft, während man an Stühle gefesselt ist" zu finden.
NoTrace
Kaplan

Postby kingbass » 19. September 2008, 18:43

nvm the demo of the first one now works XD iv gotten the people out of the bar but i dunno what else to do. i saw in a recent post ur supposed to place the soap in a puddle but where is the puddle?
kingbass
Knappe

Postby NoTrace » 19. September 2008, 18:55

ok...
walkthrough:
[Anzeigen] Spoiler:
go to the pharmacy. try to take one of the bottles. talk with the man. look in the newspaper (i dont know if you have one in your inventory. if not take one). use the newspaper with the man. go out. go into the pub. talk to the bar-man. try to get upstairs. talk to the bar-man. go upstairs. use the key with the door. go downstairs. talk to the two man. take the soap. cut the soap. uns the bottle with the two man. take the glas. use the glas with the table. use the soap with the puddle. go out. go in. talk to the two man. go upstairs. use the key with the door.

sorry for my poor english
NoTrace for Beta-Test!

NoTrace
Kaplan

Return to Tipps & Tricks