where ends the game-engine?

In Baphomets Fluch 2.5 nicht weiterzukommen ist nicht schön. Fragen zum Spielverlauf können hier gestellt werden.
Game Help: Broken Sword 2.5 is a real brain twister for you? Ask questions about the course of the game here.

where ends the game-engine?

Postby SimonPL » 23. May 2005, 22:18

hi everyone...
I have spotted this site while looking for Broken Sword 1. I played the second part, but I also want to play the very first - the part in which everything began :)

I have two questions -
1) Does anyone of You (maybe here are some Polish people) know how to find "Broken Sword 1: Shadow of Templars" in Internet? Maybe there is a person who would share his game with me? I'm a person, who knows well what is trustworthyness!! I'm ready to buy this game, 'cause I'm a fan of every 2D adventure game, especially Broken Sword and MI (sorry for advertising... not deliberately) :)
If there is anyone who is ready to cooperate, please write me here or on email - mailto:simpin@wp.pl. I'll be very very very grateful (as we say in Poland "till dead").

2) Where ends the game-engine that is available in the download section here? Can George go upstairs?

I'm really happy and admire THOSE, thanks to who we (fans of Broken Sword series) will have the opportunity to meet again George and Nico. I can't wait till the time, that BS 2.5 will be ready to download.

sorry for my English, any mistakes
I hope I didn't also bother You people for things, that were mentioned long time ago... sorry in advance :)

best wishes and good luck
Simon from Poland
SimonPL

Postby Guest » 8. June 2005, 19:54

Hi!

the Engine demo ends with the Esc-Button. :)
it hasn´t got a real ending.

Re: where ends the game-engine?

Postby RadekK » 22. October 2007, 08:27

I'm ready to buy this game, 'cause I'm a fan of every 2D adventure game, especially Broken Sword and MI (sorry for advertising... not deliberately) :)

Look at Allegro.pl, polish on-line auctions system. There is user who sells BS1 every month ;) for about 50 PLN.
Simon from Poland

Radek from Poland :>

Last bumped by Anonymous on 22. October 2007, 08:27.
RadekK

Return to Tipps & Tricks