Who finish the game ??

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

Who finish the game ??

Postby K2BJoker » 29. September 2008, 20:53

I already finish BS2.5 and I m still surprise how great this game is ... Who finish the game ??
K2BJoker

Played Broken Sword games: 1-2-3-4

Re: Who finish the game ??

Postby Marco001 » 29. September 2008, 21:30

Ich, grade eben.
Marco001

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby Fostus » 29. September 2008, 21:57

I just finished it! As you say K2BJoker, this game is really great.
Very good story (when it deals with the GATE ....oh god ^^), the comic dialogs are still here, 2D is amazing...

BUT!! (because there's always a "but")..... It's a very little bit short and there are some situations that aren't explained but by a "It's a long story".

Anyway, it figures for me as an official Broken Sword and, why not, in the official Broken Sword Expanded Universe [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]
Fostus
Knappe

Played Broken Sword games: 4

Postby ThomasMoerlin » 29. September 2008, 22:07

I don't know what I'm going to do when this finishes!

I guess I could go back to playing BS1 & BS2 [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]

Is there anything for me to look forward to? Possibly Broken Sword 2.6? [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif]

Or even BS5 (It may be good!)
ThomasMoerlin

Played Broken Sword games: 1 and 2

Postby Daniel Pharos » 30. September 2008, 10:19

ThomasMoerlin wrote:Is there anything for me to look forward to? Possibly Broken Sword 2.6?

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2764
- Daniel Pharos
Soundtrack Composer
http://www.KnightsOfSoundtrack.com
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos
Daniel Pharos

Played Broken Sword games: 3

Postby AGH » 30. September 2008, 15:30

Yes, I have finished the game already after about 8-9 hours. It was great, for an unofficial group, that is. It was really like BS1 & BS2. Thank you for the hard work guys. The Embassy of Lithuania should thank Sarunas Ledas too. We really know what was his work. The Lithuanian flag has never been so many times represented in a game ever [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif].

If you allow me to say something, I'd say that perhaps some places were a bit empty of descriptions. There should have more of them. I've only seen a non translated sentence into English. In Portugal, the description of the chocolate in the Souvenir Shop is not translated and it says "No translation found to "$$XXXX (a number)" to "English" or something like that. There are other places were the traslation seems to be shorter than what George is saying.

The other thing I'd like to express is that the situation may look forced sometimes. The transitions between one place and another and the goal of the mission change faster than a player might expect. I know you have been working on it these last couple of months, but still some situations and conversations seemed to be a bit forced. The final scene is also too fast. There should have been a cinematic or some other screens to explain how you enter the final temple. Everything happens so fast that the player do not realise that the game is finishing, ever after Brai's explanation.

A final matter: Do you realise that Stobbart has never been in Germany? [smilie=oops.gif]. Perhaps if a 2.6 version is released? [smilie=thumbup.gif].

Thank you again for your hard work. The game was overwhelming.
AGH
Knappe

Postby Domino » 30. September 2008, 17:04

AGH wrote:The Embassy of Lithuania should thank Sarunas Ledas too. We really know what was his work. The Lithuanian flag has never been so many times represented in a game ever [smilie=icon_cheesygrin.gif].

:D Well, that was kind of an easter-egg (esp. for the Lithuanian players) :P
Domino
Sarunas Ledas
Sarunas Ledas

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5