Select Voices and subs - Elegir voces y subtitulos

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

Select Voices and subs - Elegir voces y subtitulos

Postby inposible1 » 9. August 2011, 17:59

With google traductor:
Hello, I'm from Argentina, a fan of Broken Sword saga. I think that made the game great. He played with an amateur translation into Spanish. Now I saw that made an English dub and I downloaded the patch. I was wondering if it would be possible to select the voices in English and Spanish subtitles independently. Is that if I choose the English language, subtitles in English also leave me and I can not play in Spanish. Would it be possible to add that ability to choose the two things separate the menu?

regards

Original
Hola, soy de Argentina, fan de la saga Broken Sword. Me parece genial el juego que hicieron. Lo jugue con una traduccion amateur al español. Ahora vi que hicieron un doblaje en inglés y me baje el parche. Quería saber si sería posible seleccionar las voces en ingles y los subtitulos en español de manera independiente. Es que si elijo el idioma en ingles, los subtitulos tambien me salen en ingles y no puedo jugarlo en español. Seria posible que agregaran esa posibilidad de elegir las dos cosas por separado al menu?

Saludos
inposible1

Played Broken Sword games: all

Re: Select Voices and subs - Elegir voces y subtitulos

Postby Tooms » 9. August 2011, 18:40

Unfortunately, that is not possible.
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby inposible1 » 10. August 2011, 00:08

to bad! I hoped you can do like Broken Sword 1 Director's Cut and Broken Sword 2 Remastered, where you can choise the voices language and apart the subtitles language...
inposible1

Played Broken Sword games: all

Postby Chipiron » 25. December 2013, 21:05

inposible1 wrote:With google traductor:
Hello, I'm from Argentina, a fan of Broken Sword saga. I think that made the game great. He played with an amateur translation into Spanish. Now I saw that made an English dub and I downloaded the patch. I was wondering if it would be possible to select the voices in English and Spanish subtitles independently. Is that if I choose the English language, subtitles in English also leave me and I can not play in Spanish. Would it be possible to add that ability to choose the two things separate the menu?

regards

Original
Hola, soy de Argentina, fan de la saga Broken Sword. Me parece genial el juego que hicieron. Lo jugue con una traduccion amateur al español. Ahora vi que hicieron un doblaje en inglés y me baje el parche. Quería saber si sería posible seleccionar las voces en ingles y los subtitulos en español de manera independiente. Es que si elijo el idioma en ingles, los subtitulos tambien me salen en ingles y no puedo jugarlo en español. Seria posible que agregaran esa posibilidad de elegir las dos cosas por separado al menu?

Saludos

Sí que es posible compañero. Tras instalar el parche oficial con el idioma en inglés y el archivo de subtítulos en español debes abrir el archivo del pack en inglés con el winrar (se llama "lang_en.b25c"). Entras en la carpeta "speech" y después renombrar la que te aparece "en" y le pones de nombre "es".

Entras de nuevo en el juego y seleccionas "Spanish". Ya tendrás audio en inglés y subtítulos en español.

[smilie=thumbup.gif]
Chipiron

Played Broken Sword games: 4

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5